Friday, September 19, 2014

លោក ខឹម វាសនា នៅសន្និបាត ICAPP


The end of my speech today hahahaha :Most people believe that being alone they die, and being together with someone else they thrive, and that this means they must cooperate. Personally however, if I am alone I thrive, and with others I die, however, I still wish to be with you. Why? Plain and simply, because I love you, and I want to share everything I have with you. The happiness and the sadness, the good and the bad. I do not cooperate with you because I need something, not because we are of the same race or from the same nation, but because, as a fellow human being, I desire to share everything I have with you. This is true honesty, true integrity, and the foundation of true cooperation. Real integrity and cooperation will never have a negative result.

No comments:

Post a Comment